- Electrospray ionization (ESI) and atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry (ESI/APCI-MS) for both small organic molecules and biomolecules.
- High performance liquid chromatograph ESI/APCI-MS (LC-ESI/APCI-MS) and LC-ESI/APCI-MS/MS analysis with simultaneous UV-VIS detection.
- Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time of flight mass spectrometry (MALDI-TOFMS) for small organic molecules, peptides, proteins, oligonucleotides, organometallic compounds, and polymers.
- Gas chromatographic mass spectrometry (GC-MS) analysis with electron impact source.
- High mass resolution and high mass accuracy (±5 parts per million, ppm) MS of small organic molecules, synthetic peptides, and organometallic compounds by electron impact, chemical ionization, and electrospray ionization.
- Assistance in experimental design with respect to MS analysis and/or HPLC method development.
Please see Instrumentation page for full details of each instrument.